How to Prepare Your San Diego Real Estate for a Successful Sale
To have a successful real estate sale, it’s very important that you put yourself in a buyers shoes. Imagine what would appeal to you, if you were buying real estate. Ask your real estate professional for honest information on what would improve the value of your house.
- Stand at the front of your house:
Are the house numbers easily visible?
How does the front light look?
- When you enter your house does it smell nice? Freshening your carpets by having them professionally cleaned goes a long way towards a successful real estate sale.
- An easy, yet effective, way to prepare your real estate for a successful sale is to Increase the wattage of all your light bulbs in all your lighting.
- If your bedding looks “tired” now is a great time to treat yourself to new pillows and a bedspread.
- Don’t forget the bathrooms. It is inexpensive to install a new shower modern shower curtain and new towels.