How to Sell the San Diego Probate or Trust Real
Estate for the Most Money:
Part 3 – Staging, Photos, and Marketing
Completing the San Diego probate real estate or trust home preparation process means that everything you as the executor, administrator or trustee need to do to get ready to move into the marketing phase of home selling is complete. This is why it is so important to have a skilled professional REALTOR® by your side from the very beginning.
Most people living in a San Diego house have 70% of their items decorating and filling space in the San Diego probate real estate and trust home. That leaves 30% actually showcasing the desirable features of the house. When selling a San Diego probate real estate and trust home much less personal property will actually showcase the home’s features. We want to highlight the strengths of the house that will attract buyers.
This is our focus in the San Diego probate real estate and trust home selling preparation phase – we are transforming space in the San Diego probate real estate and trust home that is filled with what the decedent loved, and bringing the focus back to what we’re marketing – the house.
Telling the San Diego Probate Real Estate and Trust Home’s Story
Each San Diego probate real estate and trust house has a story that we’re sharing with the next owner. Our job is to couple the story with our knowledge of the market and consider what buyers want, what they are looking for, and how to best convey that to them.
We then apply our market knowledge, and do the pinpoint pricing. We look at:
- How does this San Diego probate real estate and trust house compare?
- What are its strengths?
- How do we minimize any weaknesses?
- How do we best compete?
The Emotional Magic of Soft Staging
Creating an emotional attraction to the San Diego probate real estate and trust house is what will cause the house to sell quickly for the most money. This is the step that all potential buyers are looking for; to feel the excitement of this is home. To help visually attract homebuyers, my Horizon Real Estate team members have been trained to use a technique called soft staging.
This San Diego probate real estate and trust home can become subliminally more attractive to buyers with just a few strategically placed items. This is why we suggest you team with a real estate advisor that is a marketing expert rather than your average real estate agent. When you hire a marketing expert, like me, before we ever place the San Diego probate real estate and trust house on the market we are at work using proven strategies to market it to sell quickly and just as important to sell for top dollar.
Making the Property a Box Office Hit
We’ve already learned that what’s most important for San Diego probate real estate and trust home sellers is that they have an expert marketer and negotiator that just happens to have a real estate license! When you as the executor, administrator and trustee have this combination, you have someone who is looking at everything through an experienced and unique lens.
Let’s put the emphasis on how my Horizon Real Estate team and I can professionally present this home as a box office hit. We focus on our plan for the grand opening with the red carpet rolled out that is going to be so attractive that many buyers are going to be lined up to see it first. That’s what can happen because you’re choosing a team who knows what potential buyers want and know what’s going to capture them.
Hitting the Bulls-Eye with Pinpoint Pricing
We can start working with you as the San Diego executor, administrator or trustee early on to prepare the property; however, we won’t know a pinpoint price until we know when you’re ready to put it on the San Diego real estate market.
As we get closer to the San Diego probate real estate and trust home being available for buyers to purchase, we will determine a solid number to sell the property at. The real estate market is ever changing; it’s dynamic like the ocean. It ebbs and flows. To get specific we need to know when you want to go to market.
When you’re ready, we take all that information and we can build a plan to say “here’s right where the San Diego probate real estate and trust home is and here’s right where the market is going to receive it well”.
People pay more for things they perceive are a good value, desirable and special – it’s that “It Factor” and we all know “it” when we see “it”.
You as the San Diego executor, administrator or trustee can hopefully understand now why the Preparation stage is so important as well as the Marketing stage – these give the biggest return for the least expense!
If you have any questions about the process of selling your San Diego property in a probate or trust call me, Kim Ward, San Diego’s leading probate and trust sale REALTOR®.