San Diego Trustee Sarah Sold The House:
The Happy Results!
Sarah began her journey of selling her father’s San Diego townhouse in LaJolla with my team and me the first week of June. We just closed the escrow on August 14th.
- First contact June 6th
- 90 minute Initial Consultation appointment June 11th
- We chose to work with each other and signed the listing contract June 12th
- Property preparation
- pack and donate the decedents remaining personal property
- complete property repairs
- remove weeds and clean rear patio
- replace toilet seats
- remove nails from walls
- clean the property including the windows
- Townhouse on market-June 23rd
- Received and negotiated offer #1-June 27th
- Cancellation of escrow #1 – the San Diego homebuyers cancelled the purchase because they where concerned about the condition of the property-July 3rd
- Immediately put the townhouse back on the market
- Received and negotiated offer #2-July 17th
- Close of escrow August 14th
The great news is the townhouse went on the market at $499,000 and in just over two months the negotiated sold price was $502,000. And, Sarah is outrageously happy with the result.
I’m Kim Ward and when you or someone you care about want to sell San Diego real estate, call me at 619-741-0111. We will meet for a 90 minute Initial Clarity Consultation to talk about your options and answer all your questions, so that you can feel comfortable with your decisions.