Qualities to Expect in a Great Real Estate Team to
Through a Probate or Trust Property Sale
We all know that one of the most valuable assets is a skilled, knowledgeable, experienced team. This is especially true in a probate or trust property sale. The right real estate probate team can provide a pin-point pricing analysis, a clear understanding of market conditions and a strategy to get the probate property sold in the current market place, with the best price and terms. And, just as important, provide the information and support so that the client feels comfortable throughout the probate or trust property sale.
- Qualities include:
- Complete understanding of the documents that protect the client’s legal and financial rights.
- A “can-do/above and beyond” attitude.
- Time is of the essence; time management and quick turnaround times while handling the details professionally.
- Experience of how to prepare and price a property for sale, no matter what the condition, i.e. fixer or move-in ready.
- A network of professionals to help with the decedent’s personal property, as well as, repairs and preparation of the property.
- Thorough knowledge of the probate or trust proceeding, including meeting the requirements of the court.
- Strong communication skills and systems that support the smooth transfer of information.
- Ease in availability; whether face-to-face, over the phones or by email.
- Accuracy; crossing of “T’s” and dotting of “I’s”, maintaining the details with integrity.
Find a real estate team that has a track record including strong past client testimonials and a list of past clients that are willing to share their experience.
And ask your friends and colleagues when they have found a probate or trust property team that they’d introduce to their clients because they are confident that the job will be skillfully handled and ultimately, have outrageously happy clients.