The Importance of Preparing San Diego Real Estate
No matter the condition of a San Diego house, I believe in taking steps to properly prepare the property prior to putting it on the San Diego real estate market.
Just last week, my team and I took steps to prepare a San Diego area La Jolla townhome that is in a San Diego trust. After inspecting the San Diego property, this was my cost-effective recommendations plan:
- Handling the personal property
- The family chose their mementos
- An antique specialist was scheduled to view the furnishings
- A few nicer items were removed to a consignment shop and the remaining items were donated
- Property preparation
- The patio was weeded and cleaned
- All trash and nonsalable items were removed
- The carpets were professionally cleaned
- The final touches
- The townhome was cleaned, including the windows
- Photos and measurements were taken
- Postcards announcing to the neighbors that the house is available were sent to the entire complex
This is a well-considered plan. The San Diego trustee seller lives near Nashville, Tennessee. Once she agreed to the plan including the estimated expense of $600, my team managed everything. The San Diego townhome was prepared quickly and was available to San Diego homebuyers in less than 7 days.
I don’t know the result just yet, but I am sure that that San Diego townhome will sell quickly for a good price.
When you want to properly prepare a San Diego house for sale, call me at 619-741-0111, I’m Kim Ward and I help San Diego Executors, Administrators and Trustees to prepare, market and sell San Diego real estate.