How to Interview a San Diego Probate and Trust Real Estate Agent
Most San Diego Executors, Administrator and Trustees are new to the responsibility of a decedents estate. Most San Diego Executors, Administrator and Trustees are working with a San Diego Attorney on the overall probate. They are looking for a San Diego Real Estate Agent that has specialized knowledge and years of experience helping people just like them with all the steps necessary to prepare, market and successfully sell the San Diego real estate. Ask the following questions:
1. What is your experience selling San Diego Probate and Trust houses?
- How long have you been selling San Diego Probate and Trust real estate? Naturally having years of experience specifically helping clients with estate properties is important. My team and I have been helping Executors, Administrators and Trustees with their loved ones San Diego real estate since 2003.
- How many San Diego Executors, Administrator and Trustees have you helped? The higher the number specifically in the San Diego probate and trust area, the more experience a San Diego real estate agent has. My team and I have had the honor of helping hundreds of San Diego Executors, Administratosr and Trustees from all over the United States successfully prepare and sell San Diego property.
- Do you have a list of references available? Every experienced professional has a list of references. Ask the San Diego real estate agent to provide a list of Executors, Administrators and Trustees, as well as, Attorneys and Fiduciarys that they have worked with. I have a long list of client and attorney references who would be happy to share their experience working with my team and me. Video experiences are available at www.ProbateAndTrustHelp.com.
2. What are the differences between a typical San Diego real estate sale and a San Diego property in a probate or a trust?
- Documents. The Attorneys with the California Association of Realtors have developed specific documentation to be used to protect the San Diego Executor, Administrator and Trustee’s legal rights. My team is ready to provide and explain the importance of using these specialized documents when selling San Diego real estate in probate or a trust.
- Timeline. The selling of a San Diego probate house is overseen by the San Diego Probate Court with specific timelines . Our team will be certain to adhere to the timeline as determined by the San Diego Probate Court and the San Diego Attorney for the probate or trust.
- Various professionals. The San Diego Probate Court, Attorney’s, Probate Referee’s, Escrow, Title and more can be involved in the sale of a property in Probate or Trust. Our team will work with these professionals, keeping you informed or our actions while representing you the Executor, Administrator or Trustes of an estate.
3. How do you manage San Diego Executors, Administrators and Trustees that live outside of the San Diego area?
- Communication. The number one complaint about real estate agents is lack of communication. At a minimum you can expect a weekly update of our actions by either email or phone, whichever you prefer. If we have anything to share with you prior to our weekly update, we will contact you immediately. And, if you have a question, we want you to always feel comfortable contacting us.
- Contractual obligations. It is important that you know what you are signing and have confidence in the San Diego Real Estate Agent’s explanation of each document. My team and I have years of experience with the California Association of Realtors documents that protect the San Diego estate Executor, Administrator or Trustees legal and financial rights.
- Maintaining the San Diego real estate. If the San Diego Executor, Administrator or Trustee lives outside the San Diego area, it is important that someone in be responsible for checking the San Diego probate or trust property. Teamwork is how we maintain the San Diego house in probate or a trust. We will be the Executor, Administrator or Trustees “eyes and ears” and will frequently check on the condition of the San Diego estate property and report our findings.
San Diego probate real estate and homes in a trust differ from a traditional San Diego real estate transaction. Having the benefit of a San Diego Probate and Trust Real Estate Consultant with specialized knowledge, plus years of experience will inspire confidence and keep things simple, for you.
Hope this helps … For more information and to get answers to your questions, call me, Kim Ward, your San Diego Probate and Trust Real Estate Expert at 619-741-0111 and we can talk about your exact circumstances.